Those who count on our polypropylene casework every day tell us they appreciate the sturdiness of our heavy-duty cabinets, as well as the clean lines and attractive designs. And they are especially pleased they can have sinks and fixtures located precisely for their particular designs and procedures.
Durable, Dependable and Designed for Years of Use
An efficient laboratory relies on equipment that is durable, dependable and intelligently designed - including casework. That's why LabAire Systems takes such pride in customizing sturdy wall and floor units that will meet your lab's requirements for years to come.
Each case is constructed from 1/2" white, stress-relieved polypropylene. Every joint is expertly welded to ensure durability and exceptional spill-containment. But that's just the beginning. Our casework also delivers:
• Extremely high levels of corrosion resistance
• Rounded corners for a safer workplace
• Standard flush handles and hinges
• Unique drawer slide design: naturally lubricated for smoother operation and wear-resistance
• High performance, concealed, magnetic door latches
• Custom accommodations for valves, faucets, sinks and more